Thursday, December 27, 2018

My kinda point of view ?

Do not repeat yourself.
Learn to listen what others talk, if u like to keep talking pontificately, u rather write a blog.
So, u can enjoy ur works without people's judging.

These are what I learnt from one of the Ted's talk videos.

So, recently, I suddenly remember i still have a blog and when i scrolling my blogs, I hate reading back my negative posts.
 I considered myself a forgetful person,  I can let go negative thoughts as soon as possible too, but whenever I read my blog, it keeps reminding me over and over again, and I don't think is a good thing tho.

I hope I can share more motivated and inspiring stories in my daily life, maybe some  happy incidents or anecdotes whatever, but I tend to forget that specific(detail)of the every moment.
Things that make me happy I will keep in my heart,secretly mentally savour them but I unable to type them out thru words.me myself is deficient in vocub. My weakness. My fault. Haha. so every time will just end up writing some bullshit short essays :")

And wish u guys have a good day~k thx bye!
will be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment