Tuesday, June 09, 2015

L.O.V.E is more than just a game

' L is for the way you look at me
 O is for the only one i see
 V is very very extraordinary
 E is even more more than anyone that u adore'

                                                                         --  L.O.V.E by Olivia Ong

  A cascade of rainwater sound filled the room.The surrounding temperature was lower than the usual one. I was wearing the scarf that you had given me. You said you had spent to sew it for three whole nights. I was so touched that time because the scarf resembled your love to me. That's why i did not mislay it before. I'm not willing to dumb it, actually.

   I leaned against the cold hard wall, watching the rain drops, ticktack sound, listening the song "Love" by Olivia Ong. It was our first love song. Do you still remember? I guess you had definitely forgotten.

   You were holding my hands and said you would always be there for me. You were there. Never leave before in my heart. I closed my eyes and opened again, your view was just my imagination. I knew it, but everything was so real till fake. Sara told me let bygones be bygones. Ya, I think she is right. Everyone is continuing their paces after facing pains but i still stay in my own circumference. Stubborn and always like to look past and try to get rid of the cruel reality which is really was.

Love is far from me

     Few days ago, I bumped into an old secondary friend, Wen Qi , i remembered she said to me, "That's the way the cookie crumbles," I stared at her and laugh and told her i don't understand,she just grinned and told me to check the meaning myslef, how funny she is~ Finally, I knew what is the meaning of her phase. That is the situation and we cannot change it, so we must accept it. Life still need to go on, it still long and far. Fulls of hopes and laughter too.

   I picked up my shattered heart-broken-pieces that had scattered all around. Perhaps my heart was really made from glasses and made it too fragile too accept the truth.

   Love is more than just a game? Although I know love is a game but I still desperate to play it. I know there is a bad consequence waiting for me to grab it. But, what else i could do? What I only know is that love is blind. In love, there is no win or lose, no terms and conditions, no black and white even including right or wrong. Love seems easy but complicated though. Look widen, heart will certainly be broaden too.

   Reading my favourite novel and having my late supper, Few pieces of oreo cookies with a cup of hot green tea. At least this kind of food combination would help me to forgot your presence temporarily. I feel warm and cozy. I like the temperature which seemed cold but not that cold. Whatever, I know I'm kinda a weird person.

   The wedding card that you had sent to me three days ago, I still not dare to open it. Tears pooling at the corner of my eyes..I can taste my tears. Salty and a little bit of  bitter there. Maybe my heart had keep too many stories inside itself. Maybe...maybe....

Maybe i should change.

"Hello, I'm just an ordinary girl who likes green tea and oreo. Do you like me?...." Another brand new love story begins....

Love is not a game.



-----end--------

No comments:

Post a Comment